Use your Testlify account with Zapier
You can connect your Testlify workspace with Zapier to automate certain features of the platform. This article explains how that works. The Zapier integration is available on all paid plans and can be enabled by users with Admin or Owner access.
Please check with Zapier regarding the plan and access level needed on their side to make this work.
Set up the integration
The integration between Zapier and Testify is turned on from inside your Testlify workspace account and the setup is configured inside Zapier.
Connect the integration
You must be a Testlify Admin or Owner to be able to complete this step.
From within your Testlify app:
- Login to your workspace account
- Under your profile icon, go to Settings>API Key
- Click ‘Generate Key’>Copy Key. Ensure to copy and save the API key in a document/note pad as it cannot be retrieved once generated
- Click ‘Integrations’ (just below API Key)
- Select Zapier from the given list and click Continue
Configure the integration
You’ll need to check with Zapier to ensure you have the right plan and access level to continue with this step.
From inside your Zapier account:
- Create a zap inside your account.
- Choose Testlify as your app and select an event.
- Select Connect Testlify and click on Sign in.
- Paste API key.
Use the integration
You can use Testlify as the trigger or as the action for your zap. As Zapier is an automation platform, there are thousands of choices you can make when connecting Testlify to another app.
When it comes to trigger events, they are currently available for when a candidate starts or completes an assessment. When used as an action, you can use Zapier to invite a candidate from Testlify.
Use Google Sheets to Integrate with Zapier
Here’s a quick video on how you can use Google Sheets to integrate with Zapier